- Q: I'm hoping to order quite a few Lego parts from you. I can't see anything on your site that advises about postage charges.
- A: It depends on the weight of the items in your cart and whether they'll fit within large letter or small parcel. When you proceed to checkout, enter your email address and your country of residence and you'll be able to see the shipping charge before you need to commit to placing the order.
- Q: I need 40 blue 2x4 bricks, but you only have 35 in stock. When are you getting more in?
- A: It’s impossible to say exactly when we’ll get specific parts in stock. People often assume that we can just order parts from LEGO as and when required, but that's not actually the case. We have to buy retail sets just like everyone else and then we break them for individual parts. Unfortunately, this means that we never know for sure which parts are coming in to stock until we break a set to see what's in it!
- Q: I recently purchased building instructions for a cool custom model. If I send you the parts list and quantities for each part, could you give me a total price and timescale to get together everything that I need?
- A: It would be a nice service to offer our customers, but unfortunately there just aren't enough hours in the day as we are already fully occupied parting out, counting, photographing, listing for sale, picking and packing orders etc.
You can enter the part numbers that you need in the store search box (top right of page) to see if we have the items in stock. See SEARCH TIPS for further help with searching for specific parts.